Thursday, October 13, 2011
Thing 11
Google's blog search was the most user friendly. I partially contribute this to the familiar search bar and its general platform. It was extremely easy to find feeds about practically anything. The most confusing site was Technorati; when I initially loaded the site, it looked more like a news website than a search engine. It took me a few glances amongst the news stories to see where to actually search for a specific feed. Well, with most internet searches, "Latin" or "Latin language" tends to bring up articles and new stories pertaining to Latin America. So I searched "pugs". I found an interesting story about a lady stealing a $1,200 pug puppy! After that, the blog site took me on numerous tangents, i.e., "How the Kardashians Affect Young Girls"...back to the assignment. All that because of a pug feed search.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment